Tuesday 11 January 2011

Hummus a-go-go!

I have whipped up a batch of hummus! Yippee!!

It looks and tastes exactly like it should and by tomorrow will be so garlicky it will probably blow ours heads off! I made tahini from scratch to make it too.

I have also sewn the eyes on the white totoro so I just need to finish off his crocheted body and sew his tail and feet on and he is good to go off on an adventure with Mr Pickle. Every time he sees me stitching away on the little creation he asks 'is he ready yet? is he for me?' Still a touch of the Dorys going on in our household.

We hashed tonight. It was quite a long course with the last bit on the main road so Jeremy ran on ahead and rounded up a couple of cars for the smalls to be ferried on to the finish line for their pic-nic tea. Jeremy is now the Grand-poo-ba of the family hash which calls for him to be a bit shouty and boss people about. I think this role was created for him! We need to come up with a hash name for him by next Tuesday so answers on a postcard to Borneo please.

No comments:

Post a Comment