Tuesday 23 November 2010

Where are my shipping boxes?

Our shipping boxes are still not here! Having packed them off with the shipping company mid August, I had ever expectation that by mid November they would be safely with us. The estimated time for shipping was 6 to 10 weeks. Mid November provided for the maximum time and then a bit more.

I emailed the shipping company again last week, I bet I am their favourite customer at the moment, and received a reply today that our 'goods' are currently residing in their hub in Asia. I am thinking that this is the standard response when the company has no clue where the boxes have gone.

I have sent a shirty reply with a request for a copy of the confirmation from the hub in Asia that our boxes are actually there and also asked where this hub is. For all we know it is here! Doubt it though. I have also asked the question 'have you actually misplaced our boxes'. I suspect that the reply will say:


'your goods are in our Asia hub and we will email you with details when we receive them'.

My hopes, that they will arrive before Christmas, are slowly being eroded away and I am very glad that we have bought Oscar a bike for his present as we told him the shipping, bearing his toys, would be here for Christmas. He will have stored that little gem away for production at a later date.

Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment