Friday 3 December 2010

Shipping Boxes have been opened

Hooray for the shipping boxes having arrived!

Mr Pickle now has more toys in his play room than he knows what to do with, so that is good because it means we can rotate them when he gets bored.

We have even managed to convince him that the brand new Lego Duplo farm was delivered to us by mistake and not to Father Christmas in the North Pole. It was always meant for Christmas but because I was so excited about the shipping boxes we just tore into them without thinking and there it was!

I have pictures to add into this post at a later date.


There was a casualty of the voyage. Button Garage Ding was bent out of shape and cracked! The one item that Mr P wanted to see above all else and it was damaged. I whisked it away while he was busy with the other toys with the promise that I would fix it while he was in school the next day.


We could set up a small ex-pat shop with the consumable contents of our shipping. 3 bottles of maple syrup, 20 packets of taco seasoning, 15 packets of flour and corn tortillas, 3 jars of marmite, 2 bottles of Worcestershire Sauce, 2 bottles of Sarson's malt vinegar.........the list goes on. I also have a picture of this!


I can also report that I managed to mend Button Garage Ding the next morning with a hairdryer and some electrical tape. As good as new!


No comments:

Post a Comment