Wednesday 25 April 2012

Ha ya

Mr Pickle and I went along to a karate club yesterday and joined in.

All was going swimmingly, Mr Pickle was being attentive and focused, he was staying put in his row and was following instructions. I was amazed!

Sensei then said the words 'and with ki ai on the reverse punch. Oh dear! One very sad and soggy small boy attached himself to my leg and got himself elbowed in the head for his trouble!

He didn't run away though, he got back into his row and carried on. Each time there was shouting he covered his ears and cried but he kept kicking air like his life depended on it.

We are going back again tomorrow so we shall see how he fares. I have told him that we have to go for two weeks before he can have his own gi, which for him is what it is all about!

I will be wearing my gi tomorrow and am wondering what the others will think of the embroidery on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment